USA Privacy statement
Data we collect and how we use it
We will collect, use and retain personal information such as your title, first and second names, your e-mail address, a telephone number. This information is required to allow us to provide recruitment services to you and this information will be retained by us for the following purposes:
- With your express permission introducing your professional experience to our clients that we believe maybe interested in employing you;
- To inform you of suitable vacancies which we believe could be of interest to you;
- To maintain our business relationship with you as a user of our website;
- To update you about services that may be of professional interest;
- To keep you updated about any changes in our services.
- Have questions about information being stored about you;
- Wish to notify us of any changes in your details or wish to correct the information we have stored about you;
- Have a special requirement relating to the processing of your personal details;
- Want access to the data stored about you. On request we will provide you with written information on your data and personal details stored in our database;
- Not wish to receive information about our services;
- Not want us to continue to store and use your data.
Sharing your information
We want to offer you the most thorough service possible and support you in every aspect of your employment and application requirements. We have offices around the world and will only share your personal information, subject to the most stringent security precautions and measures, with companies belonging to the Newington International Group. You can find more details on our office branches at our website http://www.newingtoninternational.com
Should we merge with another company or be taken over by it, you will be notified in good time in the run-up to the merger or takeover. Should you not have opposed the passing on of your data, we can disclose or pass on your personal details and information to this company.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically however you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser so you are notified when a cookie is sent. If you want to know how to do this, please look in your browser menu under "Help". However by switching off cookies, the use of our website may be limited.
Our website may contain links to other websites that lie outside our control and which are not subject to this data protection declaration. Should you access other websites via the provided links, it is possible that the operators of these other websites may collect information about you that can be used in accordance with their own data protection guidelines which differ from our own.
We have suitable technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your information and to safeguard it against unauthorised access, manipulation or destruction.
Despite our efforts relating to security it is important to always consider that the Internet is not an absolutely secure communications medium. Personal information sent via the Internet can be intercepted by other users. We cannot guarantee the security of the personal information sent to us via this website. Through usage of this website and the input of your personal details, you are hereby confirming that you are using this website at your own risk.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes that we make in this policy will be published on this page. We recommend you check the date of our policy whenever you visit our website to learn of any updates or changes in good time.
This Policy was last updated in November 2013.